sunnuntai 13. lokakuuta 2013

Sunday 13th October

Hi reader!

I have arrived here in Malvern from Lapland Finland. Finland is scandinavian country next to Sweden and Russia. Climate there is cold and sometime quite arctic. Actually I live on The Arctic Circle. Santa is there too and believe it or not I'm one of he's elves. (Extra points from Santa for my blog readers!)

In Finland the 4H is the biggest youth organisation. I joined them last year when I went one of its business courses. Now I have my own 4H business called Antivaate. I make clothes from recycled materials. I live in Rovaniemi where the most popular activity in 4H is wild herbs. We have courses where we collect wild herbs and make different kind of products from them. All kinds of forest related stuff is also very big thing in Finland's 4H.

I'm exited (and also little nervous) about the coming week. We have so lovely people here so I think we're going to  have so much fun! I'm expecting to gain a lot of confidence by talking with people from  different countries. Even though speaking english all the time is a little exhausting. I'm looking forward to the business lessons and what we are going to learn. I hope I understand all or at least most of business vocabulary. I think starting my own business next spring will be easier after thins week. I hope to learn a lot of useful information.

So far everything is looking good and homesickness haven't get the best of me... yet...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti